Nokiiwin Tribal Council is a rapidly expanding non-profit organization with more than 40+ staff providing a diverse range of
services. Nokiiwin Tribal Council is dedicated to working in unity with our five member First Nations to enhance growth and prosperity in the areas of governance, finance, access to justice, economic development, community planning, technical and education services.
As a Federally regulated employer, employees, guests and visitors, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Current Job Opportunities:
Nokiiwin Member Community Employment Opportunities:
- Animbiigo Zaagi'igan Anishinaabek (AZA - Lake Nipigon Ojibway)
- Biinjitiwaabik Zaaging Anishinaabek (BZA - Rocky Bay First Nation)
- Bingwi Neyaashi Anishinaabek (BNA - Sandpoint First Nation)
- Netmizaaggamig Nishnaabeg, ON (Pic Mobert First Nation)
- Fort William First Nation (FWFN)