We encourage any member of Nokiiwin communities to submit an entry in the Mino-niigaanendmowin Logo Contest. Entries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at your community Mino-niigaanendmowin site.
Please review the official contest rules below.
Mino-niigaanendmowin Logo Contest: Official Rules and Regulations
- All entries must be received by 4:00 pm on Monday, April 30, 2018.
- Entrants must be a member of a Nokiiwin community.
- Entries must be original artwork created by the entrant. By submitting to the contest entrants agree that Nokiiwin Tribal Council may use the artwork in advertising and promotion.
- Logos should fit in a circular frame. Logos should reflect the values and goals of Mino-niigaanendmowin.
- The winning entrant becomes property of Nokiiwin Tribal Council. The artist agrees not to use the artwork in other contexts.
- Winners will be decided by the Mino-niigaanendmowin steering committee and/or Nokiiwin staff and board members. Anyone with a conflict of interest (for example, relatives of entrants) will not participate in the judging.
- Nokiiwin reserves the right to adapt the winning artwork into a practical logo.
- The winning artist will receive a tablet computer with an approximate value of $300, a selection of Nokiiwin merchandise, and a certificate.